Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sequence

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2006
Hey guys,

I'm a manager at my local McDonald and I'm in charge of buying a flat screen and an Xbox 360 for the crew... We already bought the flat screen and the Xbox 360 but we're looking for something that would prevent the crew from stealing anything or from damaging the console. I'm wondering if there's a company that sells any security accessories for console such as metal cables or "kiosk" style case on which you can turn on / turn off the console but you need a key to physically access it. I've looked on Google, eBay and Amazon but I can't find what I'm looking for. We have the Xbox, a couple of games and 2 wireless controller. The thing is there's about 90 individuals that will play with it.

Any idea / suggestions?

Thanks!

Sequence

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2006
The thing is, we already have the display which is 27", and it's for an Xbox 360, no sure it would fit in there. I'm looking for something smaller, or simply a cable like they make for laptops...

Anyway, thanks for looking Ed!

Sequence

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 11, 2006
Maybe we'll use metal cables... If not, we'll rely on "trust" I guess!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.