What Happens After I Buy 5 Computers??? - MacRumors Forums
Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Nov 15, 2006, 08:22 PM   #1
Iku
macrumors newbie

What Happens After I Buy 5 Computers???

Ok, so i just bought some tv shows from itunes and was informed that 5 computers can be authorized to view the files (tv shows).

I buy about one computer a year, a desktop one year, then a laptop, year by year. So in 4 years I will have 5 computers counting this one. After that will I have to re-purchase the items I bought from itunes so my sixth and so forth computers can play the shows?
Iku is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2006, 08:23 PM   #2
swiftaw
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iku View Post
Ok, so i just bought some tv shows from itunes and was informed that 5 computers can be authorized to view the files (tv shows).

I buy about one computer a year, a desktop one year, then a laptop, year by year. So in 4 years I will have 5 computers counting this one. After that will I have to re-purchase the items I bought from itunes so my sixth and so forth computers can play the shows?
You can deauthorize old computers.
swiftaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2006, 08:24 PM   #3
Chundles
macrumors G4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iku View Post

So are you hoarding you new computers or are you upgrading? Because you can de-authorise computers, as you get one just de-authorise the old one.
Old Nov 16, 2006, 01:50 AM   #4
Iku
macrumors newbie

Ahhhh Good News!!!

I did not know you could de-authorize old computers!!

Thanks for helping a n00b out!!!
Iku is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod