Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion

Old Nov 16, 2006, 02:42 PM   #1
MacBytes
macrumors bot

MacBook Pro sweepstakes

Category: Deals and Coupons
Link: MacBook Pro sweepstakes
Description:: PC Mag giving away a MacBook Pro? The catch is you have to subscribe to PC Mag!

Posted on MacBytes.com
Approved by Mudbug
MacBytes is offline   0
Old Nov 16, 2006, 10:09 PM   #2
Grakkle
macrumors 6502a

Brilliant! [shakes head]. That's one of the stupidest marketing gimmicks I've seen from a reputable company in a long time. Like I want to read about PCs when I have a mac anyway.
Grakkle is offline   0
Old Nov 17, 2006, 08:16 AM   #3
solvs
macrumors 601

Erm, PC Mag has info on all sorts of stuff computer related. Hardware and software. I've seen them review iPods and Macs, often favorably. Plus you can run Windows on the Macs with Boot Camp or Parallels, so it may actually be cool for some of their readers to try it out.

I agree that it seems weird, but it actually makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > MacBytes.com News Discussion