Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio

Old Nov 20, 2006, 05:54 PM   #1
lanray
macrumors regular

Just purchased Edirol PCR-50 - have questions

So, I just got a used Edirol PCR-50 for $75 - do you think that's a good deal?

The key just below the "check sum" heading, an "A" key, seems to be out. This strikes me as a deal breaker. I have the opportunity to bring it back tomorrow if I want for a refund (provided I don't break it).

Basically, when I hit the key, it makes noise, but it's quieter than the others. Makes a big difference on the Piano instruments, but not so much on other stuff. Any suggestions? Is it a software setting? I'm running this through GarageBand, and will con't. to do so if I keep it. How much to replace the sensor for that key?

Thanks ahead of time. I'm excited to begin my foray into midi-music.
R.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Digital Audio