Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics

Old Nov 28, 2006, 02:45 AM   #1
mates
macrumors newbie

some dreamweaver help please....

so here's my problem. I was updating my site earlier and after editing an image I went to preview the site in safari. The page loaded fine but the links in the header such as gallery, projects, etc no longer opened up in the proper frame. Instead they would open up in separate windows. I went back and checked the header links which had always worked fine, and since they were flash text i opened up the edit window and checked to see what page it was set to open to and everything was right. it pointed to the proper frame. But in preview it only opens in a separate page. So now i'm afraid to update my site for fear that this will occur live online. Does anyone have any idea what i should do? Its 4am and I've exhausted my options. Thanks guys.
mates is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Design and Graphics