Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hibbity

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 28, 2005
When I first got on this website and signed up, I accidentally ended up setting my user name as my full name. Since then i've set up a new account, but my full name still appears on here, and even on google from here. All I want to do is delete the account, or even just change the user name.

I've emailed and messaged the administrators on here numerous times and have been completely ignored every time. Could someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this? I don't like having my full name floating around like this, its just weird...Thanks so much

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
I always answer such Private Messages. To make it extra easy, here's the address:

Click here to send me a Private Message.

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
He said he contacted the administrator. Which means arn.
You mean I'm no longer an administrator? :( sniff

arn is the site owner. The active adminstrators are Knox and Mudbug and Doctor Q.

Members can PM any of us (or any of the moderators) individually or use the Report Post
report.gif
system to point out a problem to whichever moderator is on duty.

Anyone, member or not, can use the Contact Us form, sometimes the only solution if you have a registration or login problem.

And, of course, there's this Site and Forum Feedback forum for public questions and comments.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.