Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

catmonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 24, 2006
hi all, just thought i would share this picture of what has happened to my palm rest near the front on the right hand side of my MacBook.

Sorry if the picture quality is not that great but it was only taken with my Nokia N73 quickly. The crack is in the off while plastic that is only on the top around the keyboard, touchpad and around the front of the screen.

I thought i would post this as i have never seen it anywhere else on forums etc.

I will get this repaired when i can as i am in 6th form and cannot be without it while at 6th form. When i am next on holiday i will send it away as it is not that urgent unless it gets worse.

While i'm at it i have also noticed that when i'm using my bluetooth mighty mouse surfing the web and don't use the touchpad and built in keyboard for a certain amount of time my num lock and caps lock key lights flash very fast but are dull and not as bright as when you turn them on, anyone else experience this?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.