Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dpaanlka

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Illinois
The ViewSonic VG2230wm looks like a display I would really like to have. Its very clean looking, and my previous ViewSonic experience is excellent. The price also seems pretty amazing, and I even found this one at Buy.com for $361 with Google check out.

Does anybody have one of these, or have experience with them? How would it compare to my ViewSonic VX910 that I have currently?

Neonguy

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2006
I was going to purchase this but they don't have it at my local store. Instead, they have the ugly one with the built in speaker. $361 is definitely a good buy! I heard some nice review on it, so it should be a good LCD. Compare to your ViewSonic VX910, the VG2230wm is better in term of sharpness and better graphic since it a monitor built for Graphic professional.

dpaanlka

macrumors 601
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Illinois
I was going to purchase this but they don't have it at my local store. Instead, they have the ugly one with the built in speaker.

Funny you should mention this - that display I linked to does have a built in speaker. It is very nicely done compared to some other displays with built in speakers in my opinion (even other ViewSonics). That is one reason I like it so much.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.