Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals

Old Dec 6, 2006, 09:41 PM   #1
dpaanlka
macrumors 601

Send a message via AIM to dpaanlka
ViewSonic VG2230wm

The ViewSonic VG2230wm looks like a display I would really like to have. Its very clean looking, and my previous ViewSonic experience is excellent. The price also seems pretty amazing, and I even found this one at Buy.com for $361 with Google check out.

Does anybody have one of these, or have experience with them? How would it compare to my ViewSonic VX910 that I have currently?
Old Dec 7, 2006, 09:19 PM   #2
Neonguy
macrumors 6502

I was going to purchase this but they don't have it at my local store. Instead, they have the ugly one with the built in speaker. $361 is definitely a good buy! I heard some nice review on it, so it should be a good LCD. Compare to your ViewSonic VX910, the VG2230wm is better in term of sharpness and better graphic since it a monitor built for Graphic professional.
Neonguy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7, 2006, 09:35 PM   #3
dpaanlka
macrumors 601

Send a message via AIM to dpaanlka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neonguy View Post
I was going to purchase this but they don't have it at my local store. Instead, they have the ugly one with the built in speaker.
Funny you should mention this - that display I linked to does have a built in speaker. It is very nicely done compared to some other displays with built in speakers in my opinion (even other ViewSonics). That is one reason I like it so much.

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Mac Peripherals