Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion

Old May 1, 2003, 08:07 PM   #1
SasyBabe
macrumors member

Question Good places to buy Mac software in NYC???

I'm going to NYC sunday and i would like to buy the sims...and look for different software that is available for my PB.... Anyone know of some stores??? Where are they located? Thanx
SasyBabe is offline   0
Old May 1, 2003, 09:08 PM   #2
unc32
macrumors regular

yes, there is one called the Apple Store. It is in SoHo. There is another one called www.amazon.com, I hear they have a lot of Mac titles.
unc32 is offline   0
Old May 1, 2003, 10:41 PM   #3
andrewlandry
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to andrewlandry
TekServe also has a decent selection of Apple software, but they tend to focus more on creative pro type stuff that is pricey. I just bought a Logic Audio package at TekServe that they didn't have at the Apple Store a few days ago. But the Apple store has the broadest selection of apps overall.
andrewlandry is offline   0
Old May 1, 2003, 10:53 PM   #4
evoluzione
macrumors 68010

yeah, the Apple store in SoHo is yer best bet, and after that, Amazon.com. as far as i'm concerned TekServe sucks, although it's a much nicer place now they've moved along the street (I dislike them as they tried to ram a dvd pcmcia card into my wallstreet powerbook upside down, never trusted them after that).

now, if you ask me where's some good places to get a drink....i can help ya with that

I am Hando Jin, Hang Wong's son...
evoluzione is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > General Mac Discussion