Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs

Old Dec 11, 2006, 07:35 AM   #1
poopyhead
macrumors 6502a

powerbook 17 1.67ghz sudden motion sensor

Is there any way to access a log of when the sudden motion sensor in my powerbook was last activated.

I live with several other college students who regularly use my computer, about 3 days ago my computer was sitting on the poker table when I got home from work (where I did not place it) and since then has exibited several problems I associate with it being dropped (previous experience with an ibook g3); lid does not stay closed, funny noises, lights on keyboard acting strangely, friends not responding to or even acknowledging simple questions about who used the computer, etc.

I would like to know if something happened before I start randomly (or not so) accusing my friends and housemates.
poopyhead is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > PowerPC Macs