Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Dec 13, 2006, 11:05 AM   #1
bbarnhart
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via Skype™ to bbarnhart
Firefox extentions development

Has anyone done any Firefox extentions development either for the Mac or Windows? I'm wanting to build something that I don't think would be too hard, except I'm lost in the whole process.

I've got a sample extention built, but I'm wanting to use an interface that is only available in the Firefox source. It's not in Gecko 1.8. I've been trying to build Firefox without much luck.

Specifically I want to use nsIBookmarksService. Is this available to use from an extention and will I in fact have to build Firefox to get the IDL and headers?

Any help would be appriciated.
bbarnhart is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming