Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yellow

Moderator emeritus
Original poster
Oct 21, 2003
Portland, OR
So I was chatting with my boss and she was amused at how her young son was a big fan of Wikipedia. He is 8 and he wants to have enough knowledge in one subject so he can contribute to it, and I offered her 'turd' as a joke (it redirects to feces). What I did not expect was this:

The Bristol Stool Scale

Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

I now have TRUELY seen it all.

(I am attmpting to NOT compare the above to various market chocolate treats.)

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Jan 10, 2006
They missed out the 'Ghost Stool'. You know when you labor away for ages and something definately fell out your arse but when you go to wipe there is nothing in the toilet and no stains on the paper. Spooky

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Several of my friends and I printed that chart out and posted it in each stall of our dorm bathroom (used by the whole hallway). We did it in September, the cleaning ladies removed them once or twice but we have been good about reposting them. :D

Often if someone goes to drop a deuce he will come back and report what number on the scale it was. ;)

WillMak

macrumors 6502a
Jul 29, 2005
They missed out the 'Ghost Stool'. You know when you labor away for ages and something definately fell out your arse but when you go to wipe there is nothing in the toilet and no stains on the paper. Spooky

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I hate those man! I feel all satisfied when I'm done but when I look down there is nothing! All that hard work for nothing! :mad:

YS2003

macrumors 68020
Dec 24, 2004
Finally I have arrived.....
Several of my friends and I printed that chart out and posted it in each stall of our dorm bathroom (used by the whole hallway). We did it in September, the cleaning ladies removed them once or twice but we have been good about reposting them. :D

Often if someone goes to drop a deuce he will come back and report what number on the scale it was. ;)

This could be a very interesting study. If you can ask the users of those dorm bathroom to indicate which one and someone (like you) tally them up based on the day of the week (I wonder which one would be for Saturday morning after Friday night partying or the day of the final exam).

Buschmaster

macrumors 65816
Feb 12, 2006
Minnesota
Oh man, I want to print out 6 of these (One for each stall) and then print a tally sheet that says "What kind did you poop?" with the numbers and see what people tally up! I could even include pens for people right there! Oh it would be so funny.

Shadow

macrumors 68000
Feb 17, 2006
Have you really seen everything? Have you seen a man eat his own head? ;)

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
"********" defined...

My mom once sat on a jury at a trial where the term "********" was given an official legal definition.

It was a drug case, and one witness (for the prosecution) stated that the defendant had sold him "a ********" of drugs. The prosecutor asked the witness to clarify, and he gave the amount (sorry, I forget how many kilograms it is,) after which, the prosecutor said, in a very official tone, "let the record reflect that 'a ********' is equal to [xxxyyy] kilograms." My mom said that almost the entire court burst out laughing.

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
No mention of "The Mathematician"???

The one you have to work out with a pencil....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.