Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 26, 2006, 02:21 PM   #1
Xander562
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to Xander562
Questions About iPod Service

Hey so I requested service for my iPod from the online support website. However my the problem I have been encountering is not on the list. I chose the one that best fit and explained the best I could in the information box. So i'm sitting here with the box they shipped me ready to ship my iPod to Apple. My question is if my iPod for some reason does not fall under warranty or terms of service or something like that, will they ship it back to me?
Old Dec 26, 2006, 05:48 PM   #2
lozanoj83
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to lozanoj83
You live in Long Beach right? I live by LAX and there some Apple Stores nearby, such as The Grove, Manhattan Village, Beverly Center.. etc. why dont you go to an Apple Store and just have em look at it right on the spot... beats waiting on the mail and having no iPod in your hands, also they will tell you if it falls under warranty terms
iPhone 5, 64GB
lozanoj83 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod