Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 27, 2006, 12:17 PM   #1
HelixOmnimedia
macrumors 6502a

New Sections Under Library Tab

Hello,

Is there anyway to create a new "section" under the main Library.Right now it has:

I have a lot of Movie Trailers, and right now they're in with the Podcasts - which is really annoying as I've got a lot of podcasts too.
So...
Is there anyway to create a new sections (like music, movies, tv ect..ect) but call it Trailers?

THANKS
HelixOmnimedia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27, 2006, 01:09 PM   #2
chopsuey158
macrumors member

Send a message via AIM to chopsuey158
I know of no way to create more, but if you get any audiobooks they automatically become a new one named "audiobooks" and with a little book icon. On that note, does anyone know why two of my three audiobooks are under this "audiobook" category and one is under my music library? Any way to change this? (I don't mean to jack the thread...)

*Edit*
I think something that would suit you better would be to change all your movie trailers to "tv shows" and then make them all the same show, say for example "Movie Trailers" as the show name. That way they are all organized. I do this with my video clips and it works out well.
Bose Quiet Comfort 2 Headphones
chopsuey158 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod