Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

HelixOmnimedia

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 26, 2006
Traveling The World
Hello,

Is there anyway to create a new "section" under the main Library.Right now it has:
Picture1-1.png

I have a lot of Movie Trailers, and right now they're in with the Podcasts - which is really annoying as I've got a lot of podcasts too.
So...
Is there anyway to create a new sections (like music, movies, tv ect..ect) but call it Trailers?

THANKS

chopsuey158

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2004
USA
I know of no way to create more, but if you get any audiobooks they automatically become a new one named "audiobooks" and with a little book icon. On that note, does anyone know why two of my three audiobooks are under this "audiobook" category and one is under my music library? Any way to change this? (I don't mean to jack the thread...)

*Edit*
I think something that would suit you better would be to change all your movie trailers to "tv shows" and then make them all the same show, say for example "Movie Trailers" as the show name. That way they are all organized. I do this with my video clips and it works out well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.