Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jermsmingy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 25, 2002
Houston
Help! I have 3 songs that I know of that played fine on my old iPod and they play fine in iTunes 4 and they are mp3 files but they do not play correctly on my new iPod. One skips in the same place every time then restarts the song. Another song will not play at all. I select it then it skips to the next song. I have reset the iPod and I have done a restore. I don't know what is up. Also, has anyone else had problems with the buttons. For instance I will press the menu button like 10 times but nothing happens, or I will hold down the play pause to turn the iPod off, but nothing happens. Thanks for your help.

CrackedButter

macrumors 68040
Jan 15, 2003
51st State of America
I have actually got my new iPod today and out of the 600 songs i had on the iBook, only 1 would not transfere across. Strange because the rest of the songs from the album had no problem.

Anyway what i am going to do is re-rip the song and then see what happens, see if that fixes it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.