Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

monkdsyple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
Hello,

so was I clear? No. Basically I have a song that continues on another track. It's fine when I don't have the shuffle on in ITunes, but otherwise the songs don't play back to back. Any solution.

dllavaneras

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2005
Caracas, Venezuela
As far as I know, the only way is to import them as joint tracks (Select songs —» Advanced menu —» join tracks), but this kind of kills the songs for me. I can think of one example, Tool's Parabol/Parabola that I enjoy listening both back to back and separately.

Other than joining the tracks or hoping that probablility is a dear friend of yours, I can't think of anything else. I'd love to see it happen

monkdsyple

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
Cheers, it worked. actually part 1 is like 1min long and part 2 is 4.30. In this case it made sense to join them. thanks for the help

dllavaneras

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2005
Caracas, Venezuela
No problem, glad I could help out. I still wonder if there's a way to do "custom" shuffles in a sense that I choose the first 2-5-10 tracks in order and let the rest be shuffled

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.