|Jan 2, 2007, 02:42 AM||#1|
Toast Titanium DVD burning problems
I've been having this issue with burning a video dvd using Toast Titanium (7.1.2). I'll put about 5 or so shows on a dvd and tell it to burn, after which it will start to convert the items, then when I come back about 2 hours or so later toast has either:
a) Stopped doing anything (not frozen, just idle), or;
b) Quit. Not quit unexpectedly (no message pops up), it's just gone.
The thing is I've done this exact thing before and it's worked fine up until now. I was reading this thread wondering if maybe .avi is the issue, but the files I had burned before were in .avi too and they burned fine. Help!
MacBook Pro 2.53GHz/320GB HDD/4GB RAM
iMac G4 800MHz/80GB HDD/512MB RAM
|Jan 2, 2007, 03:04 AM||#2|
Ok i got the problem at some point and here is my trick.
- check that you have the right media selected and that it is at most orange and not red
- in pref, desactivate all screensaver energy saving (you can turn down the screen though but don't shurt down computer or hd)
- Instead of burning save as disc image
- spend a good night or a good day work... 6hours video on my Charlote (iMacG5) it take 5/7hours to create image.
- Check the size of your image and make sure it is still under the media size... if not do not turn off Toast and remove few movie and recreate a new image... toast still have the temporary files and it goes much faster to create your new image
- then load you disc image (.toast) and burn about 30min for a DVD-DL
note : i experienced problems with Traxdata DVD-DL but others are fine and don't give me errors.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Trouble Burning DVD's with Toast 11||croonprince||Digital Video||5||Dec 29, 2013 11:33 AM|
|Problems Burning To DVD Disc||Tech Bloke||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||0||May 24, 2013 09:32 AM|
|Videos to DVD - Toast Titanium||GatorsUF||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||0||Nov 20, 2012 08:24 AM|
|Help with Burning Leopard Single Layer Disc, Problems With Burning it On RW DVD-Help||Atmosphere1001||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||0||Jul 21, 2012 10:41 PM|
|Burning DVD problems||hthomas||Mac Basics and Help||2||Jun 11, 2012 06:00 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:08 AM.