Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

queshy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
They brought back the silhouette ads...interesting! I actually love them - they're very well done! The song to go with them is incredible also! The "completely remastered" ad was nice, but this is way cooler, even though it's for a different iPod.

Grimace

macrumors 68040
Feb 17, 2003
with Hamburglar.
I'm not in love with the band, but it's okay. I worry that it might be a very narrow niche -- what would a 50 yr/old think?

Apple shouldn't go so plain that it's just "cheese pizza" - but it would be nice to see a little more variety in the music selections.

queshy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
i think our Macrumors 3,000,000 competition Ads was better

:)

I agree...especially the one with the macbook pro spinning...but this ad really gets the adrenaline going imo! I'm also surprised no one made a thread about it yet lol.

I understand that a lot of people are disappointed about MWSF...but it was bound to happen, especially with all of the wild rumors all over teh web. I mean common...dont you think it would be a little much for Apple to introduce iTv, iPhone, new laptops, an OS, etc. iTv and iPhone are completely NEW products t hat Apple has never announced before, they're not jsut revs of old products. I think they deserve their own keynote...but then again...it is MACworld!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.