Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

treborf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2003
Hi all

Interested to know if anyone in UK/Europe has their IPOD?. I ordered mine on the 30th of April and it's still 'being assembled'.

Best

Rob.:confused:

toughboy

macrumors 6502a
May 2, 2003
Izmir, Turkey
You know what, the distributor of Turkey, (Bilkom) didnt even mention about the new iPod on their site!!! Can you believe this...
I wished I could buy...:(

treborf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2003
Ipod Shipped

Update

At 8.30am still being assembled, but when I got to work it had been shipped.

Rob.

melchior

macrumors 65816
Nov 17, 2002
that's cool. i got my 10gb in Japan a few days ago... though it came with no carry bag unlike the previous low-end model. it actually lost battery life and included accessories between revisions. bummer.

battery life battery life battery life. =(

as soon as i find a female 6-pin firewire plug i'm going to construct a home-made battery pack. one that doesn't cost US$59 :rolleyes:

and bjeezus, the universal plug adapters are an extra US$39 that's just crazy man!

Chimaera

macrumors regular
Nov 15, 2002
A mate of mine got a 30gig one a couple of days ago (UK) He's well pleased with it.

filipp

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2003
Sweden
Got an email from apple this morning, it's been shipped now. I guess it will come on monday...

that's a 15gb, sweden

treborf

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 14, 2003
Monday would be nice, but 5 working days is apparently the norm!.

You're looking at next Thursday for delivery - keep an eye on the order tracking.

Rob.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.