Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grakkle

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 6, 2006
Earth
I imported a Handbraked Quicktime movie into iTunes, and wanted to add a cover image. However, the options for 'add or delete album art' in the info window are grayed out, and copying/pasting and dragging the art to the window doesn't work either.

I already tried the 'Add artwork' function, and it didn't come up with anything.

Anyone have any idea on why this might be, and what to do about it? The artwork options for the iTunes store movies I have work fine - it's only my own Handbrake imports that don't work.

Krevnik

macrumors 601
Sep 8, 2003
I imported a Handbraked Quicktime movie into iTunes, and wanted to add a cover image. However, the options for 'add or delete album art' in the info window are grayed out, and copying/pasting and dragging the art to the window doesn't work either.

I already tried the 'Add artwork' function, and it didn't come up with anything.

Anyone have any idea on why this might be, and what to do about it? The artwork options for the iTunes store movies I have work fine - it's only my own Handbrake imports that don't work.

This bugged me for a bit until I figured it out:

- Select the poster frame 'art' already present in the artwork tab, then click delete.
- Drag your new artwork into the image well, and click OK.

Done. :)

lwr32

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Can't Add Movie Cover Art

This bugged me for a bit until I figured it out:

- Select the poster frame 'art' already present in the artwork tab, then click delete.
- Drag your new artwork into the image well, and click OK.

Done. :)

I also imported a Handbrake movie I made into an .m4v. After import, I added cover art in the artwork tab. iTunes locked up after pressing ok. I got the beach ball. In Force Quit, iTunes said not responding, so I did a force quit and restarted the computer. Once the computer restarted, I went into iTunes to the movie and the Artwork tab was grayed out and no cover art. How do I fix this? My iTunes library is on an external 4T drive.:confused:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.