Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 28, 2007, 01:38 PM   #1
HelixOmnimedia
macrumors 6502a

Adding Artwork - Crashes and Make Video White - HELP

Hello,

I've ripped an episode of Stargate Atlantis to see what it was like in iTunes. It added and went straight into the MOVIES tab, I clicked "Get Info" and changed the settings under the "Video" tab to TV Show.
Then when I go to "Artwork" and delete the screenshot given, and add the poster/cover it appears... But everytime I click OK the "pizza of death" appears and the iTunes freezes.

I Force Quite the application, restart, and nothing has happened with the file. When I try to play it, its only a white screen. The time begins ticking, but there's picutre or sound.

What is causing this?
HelixOmnimedia is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 18, 2007, 04:58 PM   #2
dt1611
macrumors newbie

I am getting the same thing

...and I have no idea how to fix it. I add artwork to video all the time and after an iTunes update a couple months ago, it started to do this. Now I can't even add artwork.
dt1611 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod