Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 28, 2007, 03:11 PM   #1
fjs08
macrumors 65816

where did the video go??

Hi, Santa brought me a video iPod. I bought the 12 volume The Revolution from the History Channel. Everything downloaded and synced fine. I've watched the first 2 in the series and now they are gone from my iPod. I just re-synced my iPod to my iTunes to add some new music and those episodes are on and checked on iTunes, but they are not on my iPod. What's up?? Do I get one full view and that's it???

Frank
fjs08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28, 2007, 04:55 PM   #2
wwooden
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to wwooden Send a message via Skype™ to wwooden
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjs08 View Post
Hi, Santa brought me a video iPod. I bought the 12 volume The Revolution from the History Channel. Everything downloaded and synced fine. I've watched the first 2 in the series and now they are gone from my iPod. I just re-synced my iPod to my iTunes to add some new music and those episodes are on and checked on iTunes, but they are not on my iPod. What's up?? Do I get one full view and that's it???

Frank
In the TV Show section of the iPod prefs when it is plugged into your computer, it probably says "sync unwatched videos" or something like that. Just switch that to sync all videos and you should be all set.

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod