Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacPanda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
hey folks - i finally made my first web site well a little gallery of some of my work - i study industrial design and was wondering if you folks would take a look and it and give me some feedback. Still uploading some more images and adding some captions.

http://www.imovatedesign.co.uk

health + happiness,

macpanda.

a456

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2005
Fantastic designs and impressive site - I really like the way it loads. Can these products be bought? In Firefox no scroll bar comes up so when the text doesn't fit the frame it gets chopped off. I agree with other post you have to get across who you are what you do and how to make contact.

MacPanda

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 15, 2006
cool thanks - i am gonna work on some kind of contact page or a place where you can download my address book card or something :) most of the stuff i just ideas don't have the money to make them - i gotta also downsize the images a bit more to make them a bit more speedy

wmmk

macrumors 68020
Mar 28, 2006
The Library.
not quite sure what you want us to critique. the images you have are really nice but the actual site is just a commonly used flash template. anyway, I really want to emphasize how cool the product designs are, especially that fruit peel light shade thing. that'd be neat for photo related stuff!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.