Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Jan 31, 2007, 01:27 PM   #1
ewinemiller
macrumors 6502

Send a message via Yahoo to ewinemiller
newer iPods and podcasts question

Most of my listening these days is podcasts. Under iTunes it remembers where in the podcast you left off and starts back up there when you play it again.

I have a 3rd Generation iPod and it doesn't do that. If I decide I want to listen to some music for a while, when I come back, it starts that podcast from the beginning. If I synch up with itunes, it doesn't tell itunes where I left off (other than played or not played), and loses it's place if I was in the middle of a podcast.

Do the newer iPods do a better job of supporting podcasts? Apple's iPod page doesn't really go into details.

Thanks.
ewinemiller is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod