Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X

Old Feb 10, 2007, 12:13 AM   #1
Skrilla™
macrumors regular

Menu Bar Font Size - how to make it smaller?

I did a quick search for this but didn't find anything on the forums.

I don't mind the font, but I would like to make it smaller. Is there a way I can do this?

I am new to OS X and have been trying out a barrage of programs and utilities. I installed one app (can't remember the name, but it had a ridiculous amount of tweaks and options) that enabled (what I think was) Quartz, enabling the menu bar and many other things to become smaller, however this messed up some apps so I had to switch it back to normal.
Skrilla™ is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2011, 11:07 AM   #2
shailentj
macrumors newbie

More than four years and a half later, I still ask the same question. I have no clue why Apple thinks its menu bar is awesome. The fonts appear bold everywhere, and it hurts the eyes.
shailentj is offline   -1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X