Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Feb 16, 2007, 03:33 PM   #1
MHP
macrumors newbie

iTunes Season Pass Download Delay

I have a season pass for both "Lost" and "The Office" and the last episode that I have tried to dowload for both of these passes refuses to dowload as soon as the episode becomes available for purchase in the store. I tried clicking on the "buy episode" button but it tells me that I have a pass that includes the episode but that it is not yet available for download. Since I've always been able to download episodes as soon as they become available for purchase I'm wondering if this is some new thing that apple is doing or if my account is some how messed up. Any help out there?
Oh yeah, I also have a multi-pass for the Daily Show and it still downloads immediately. What gives?
MHP is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2007, 03:37 PM   #2
lexus
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHP View Post
I have a season pass for both "Lost" and "The Office" and the last episode that I have tried to dowload for both of these passes refuses to dowload as soon as the episode becomes available for purchase in the store. I tried clicking on the "buy episode" button but it tells me that I have a pass that includes the episode but that it is not yet available for download. Since I've always been able to download episodes as soon as they become available for purchase I'm wondering if this is some new thing that apple is doing or if my account is some how messed up. Any help out there?
Oh yeah, I also have a multi-pass for the Daily Show and it still downloads immediately. What gives?
http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=279712
Old Feb 16, 2007, 03:44 PM   #3
MHP
macrumors newbie

thanks for the link. I just hope this isn't a permanent problem.
MHP is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store