Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Wouldn't that central pedestal get in the way of your feet? Sometimes I like to stretch out a little. :D

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Wouldn't that central pedestal get in the way of your feet? Sometimes I like to stretch out a little. :D

Understandable but many more prefer the central pedestal so humping our Mac is that much easier.

iKwick7

macrumors 65816
Dec 29, 2004
The Wood of Spots, NJ
I quite like- and that would look wonderful in place of the dinky little desk I have now. I must say, too- how awesome does that fishtank look! I want one!

Sesshi

macrumors G3
Jun 3, 2006
One Nation Under Gordon
If that leg isn't set back and cantilevers the table I foresee a lot of bruised knees.

The column looks centrally located to me especially given the height adjustment feature and the size of the base, which is not good engineering but looks excellent.

So an ideal fit for Apple hardware then :p

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
If that leg isn't set back and cantilevers the table I foresee a lot of bruised knees.

The column looks centrally located to me, which is not good engineering / design but looks excellent.

So an ideal fit for Apple hardware then :p

Hey! you changed you post and added a little Apple dig!:rolleyes:
Which computer did the button fall off again?:p

apfhex

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2006
Northern California
Looks great, besides the knee bruising column, but it bet it's at least n dollars too expensive. :(

Also wonder why the name "MILK" - are they just trying too hard to be hip and modern?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.