Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Backtothemac

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jan 3, 2002
San Destin Florida

sparkleytone

macrumors 68020
Oct 28, 2001
Greensboro, NC
its about damn time. its not even the olympic bombing that hes known for. i believe he's also wanted for terrorizing planned parenthoods and such. just a plainly despicable man.

alset

macrumors 65816
Nov 9, 2002
East Bay, CA
Originally posted by sparkleytone
its about damn time. its not even the olympic bombing that hes known for. i believe he's also wanted for terrorizing planned parenthoods and such. just a plainly despicable man.

Yup. Went after an abortion clinic. What a standup guy!

Dan

DakotaGuy

macrumors 601
Jan 14, 2002
South Dakota, USA
Sounds like a nut who took all the preachings of the religious right way, way, way too far. Bombing gay nightclubs and planned parenthood clinics. Only Jerry Falwell could be proud of this sickko!

macfan

macrumors member
Jan 2, 2003
Originally posted by Abercrombieboy
Sounds like a nut who took all the preachings of the religious right way, way, way too far. Bombing gay nightclubs and planned parenthood clinics. Only Jerry Falwell could be proud of this sickko!

Jerry Falwell is to Eric Rudolph as Al Gore is to the Unabomber. I doubt if either Falwell or Gore are proud of those two.

pseudobrit

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2002
Jobs' Spare Liver Jar
Originally posted by macfan
Jerry Falwell is to Eric Rudolph as Al Gore is to the Unabomber. I doubt if either Falwell or Gore are proud of those two.

I dunno. Falwell's a bit off the deep end too. One more time dropped on his head as a baby and he might be doing the same kind of stuff.

Vector

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2002
He blew up an abortion clinic in birmingham, alabama, killing a police officer and seriously injuring a nurse.

So who knows of birmingham, alabama for another reason besides this and racial tension? (Backtomac can you think of anything good, i live here and i cannot)

pseudobrit

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2002
Jobs' Spare Liver Jar
Originally posted by Vector
He blew up an abortion clinic in birmingham, alabama, killing a police officer and seriously injuring a nurse.

So who knows of birmingham, alabama for another reason besides this and racial tension? (Backtomac can you think of anything good, i live here and i cannot)

I was through Birmingham once on my way home from New Orleans. It didn't stand out, really, it was just another city.

evil

macrumors 6502
May 2, 2003
chicago ex-toronto
Originally posted by Vector

rubeeennnnnn studarrrrrdddddd
hahaha

buffsldr

macrumors 6502a
May 7, 2001
Re: Another piece of human scum bites the dust

Originally posted by Backtothemac
Well, http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,88259,00.html

The story is there. Nice to see another worthless excuse for a human bite the dust. I wonder if he will find new love while in the slammer?

Trial, anyone? Remember what the Feds did to the last suspect in the Atlanta bombing. He was black balled and turned out to be innocent.

Vector

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2002
Originally posted by evil
rubeeennnnnn studarrrrrdddddd
hahaha

Yeah. It was kind of amazing (well thats overstating it but anyway) how proud everyone throughout the city was and how much they supported him. the governor had a ruben studdard day. on second thought i am not sure whether it was amazing or sad that a whole city became so obsessed with a local person getting on tv and that in more than half the places i went they had ruben posters and it was on the front page of the newspaper every weekday:) .

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
Just shows that patience and meticulous work pays off in the end. Gives renewed hope that the same fate will be coming soon for Osama bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, and his 2 son's

Harry K.

macrumors member
Jun 1, 2003
North Carolina
Rudolph

I live twenty minutes away from where Eric Robert Rudolph was caught. The shopping center where he was found used to house a school I went to in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, y 5th grade.

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
Normally I don't like to jump to conclusions and wish harm to another human, but sometimes scum is scum.

Sometimes people just hate. It's just sad. Especially when innocent people are hurt. They use religion or whatever to give creedance to their cause and somehow justify it in their own minds.

Funny how people can kill in the name of God, forgetting rule #1 of most major religions - DO NOT KILL.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
He is going to have along time to think about what he's done. I've never heard that he has any connection to religion. It's truly sad that his has wasted his life like this! :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.