Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Mar 9, 2007, 08:43 AM   #1
Aegelward
macrumors 6502

pure speculation, dashboard like widgets on appletv?

well, this is purely speculative but, what if much like the iphone apple decide to open up the apple tv to widget developers, now we're well aware that not every widget would work well on the TV. but a fare few will work with some change to how its interacted with, two most obvious could be the weather and stock ticker widgets. or (i really wish apple would allow ical sharing over a network) a calendar.

i know a lot of this can 'just be done' on your mac, but this is just a crazy thing i thought up for fun
Aegelward is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search