Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Williw122773

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 13, 2007
So last night I got my external hard drive with my itunes library working. I made a post yesterday about this.. and got some really good help, so I am back again today. Here is my question. I have an ipod video, and my girl has an ipod mini. Her ipos has already been set up before on her old computer... and mine was set up on my old computer... now we have a laptop, and I was wondering if there is a way that she and I can both have our ipods so that when we connect it to the pc... we can see my library, and make playlists... and everything (I.e. buy music from itunes) under one library. Is this possible? Thanks for any advice...

copperhead

macrumors member
Feb 24, 2007
Minnesota
yeah just transfer music from both old pc's onto external hdd. upload those onto ur new comp then import them into itunes...thats all u have to do and both ur guys' music will be in one library.

also, there is no problem with connecting both ipods to the same computer, they don't affect each other. (as long as u dont plug them in at the same time)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.