Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Hybrid Garage

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2007
I keep getting kernal panic on the screen. Loaded up the software disk that came with the powerbook and ran a couple of test. Now i get the Error code nvid 4/1: 2122. Input anybody? Happened right after i tried to wake the computer from sleep after a powerpoint presentation. Thanks.

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005
I dont know how to help...but it sound serious. Did you try calling apple?

Hybrid Garage

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2007
Well, basically it's narrowed down to the logic board. Got a new one on the way. Video ram is @ 32 vs. 64 , and the screen is all fuzzy. So i guess the graphic card is toast.

Telp

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2007
Have you downloaded any recent apps or something? because if you have, that may be doing it, in which you should just get rid of that app. and you should be fine.

Hybrid Garage

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2007
I'll try to see if i can recall any apps being downloaded. If anything, how do i go about deleting the app if i can't even boot into it's normal mode. I'll try to do this before the new board arrives.

ErikCLDR

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2007
Well, basically it's narrowed down to the logic board. Got a new one on the way. Video ram is @ 32 vs. 64 , and the screen is all fuzzy. So i guess the graphic card is toast.

I believe early powerbooks such as the 867 and 1ghz and maybe even the 1.33ghz models were equipped with 32mb vram.

I know someone that had a fuzzy screen, it was the logic board.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.