Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater

Old Mar 21, 2007, 01:59 PM   #1
wwooden
macrumors 68000

Send a message via AIM to wwooden Send a message via Skype™ to wwooden
First thing I would do when buying an AppleTV is get a new remote!

Seriously, I can't believe they are only supplying the dinky little Apple remote they are shipping with their computers. I think it works great with computers because it is simple and most people have a fairly clean desk so it won't get lost. I guarantee I would loose that remote in my living room the first day, it's just too tiny to work well there. That was the thing I was most surprised about when they finally announced the AppleTV in January, that there wasn't a larger version of the Apple Remote.

I won't be getting an AppleTV anytime soon, but someday. I have a Harmony remote so hopefully by the time I get an AppleTV they will have it in their data base, if they don't already.
Old Mar 21, 2007, 02:04 PM   #2
OwlsAndApples
macrumors 6502a

You may be able to use the Wiimote with it, i remember a while back there was a thread about using this with Mac OS X. Could be cool...
OwlsAndApples is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Apple TV and Home Theater