|Mar 23, 2013, 11:29 PM||#1|
Help with iTunes 11 and Touch 5G
I only just recently updated to iTunes 11 from 10 (wish I hadn't now) to enable my iPod Touch 5g to connect.
Not getting to grips with the new interface and starting to get a little frustrated.
Can anyone help me please.
1. How do I create a new playlist for my iPod? before, I would just highlight the "Music" folder underneath my iPod in the sidebar and then just add a new playlist from the menu. iTunes 11 won't let me do this.
2. How do I delete a song that I've added manually to my iPod? Before you could just highlight the song and simply press delete.
3. How do I edit song titles/artist/genre etc? Before I could just click on the box and it would allow me to edit the text.
Even if I right-click to the "get info" tab it still doesn't allow me to edit it
|Apr 3, 2013, 04:50 AM||#2|
2. You can delete it actually on the iPod by sliding on the song and then tapping delete.
3. Right click on it then 'Get Info'.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iTunes Touch ID....huh?||gentlefury||iPhone||41||Sep 25, 2013 02:45 PM|
|Touch ID not working with iTunes purchase||BD1||iPhone||15||Sep 22, 2013 10:26 AM|
|Touch ID with iTunes sync||jacketinshoe||iPhone||3||Sep 20, 2013 09:11 PM|
|Ipod touch 4 and itunes 11.0.1||peewee12345||iPod||0||Dec 24, 2012 05:25 PM|
|Can not sync ipod touch to itunes||Rad-o||iPod touch||2||Oct 8, 2012 11:45 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 AM.