Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iLoveMyMBP

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 4, 2007
New York
There is a new Apple store opening by me..and I'm just curious if any MR members worked for apple.

I've filled out an online application and apple says I'm on file. Is there anything else I can do to get a call back from apple??

noaccess

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2005
Yup, there are a few on MR who've worked for Apple and posted about it, but when they're hired they have to sign a non-disclosure agreement, so 5 years after they're hired they're not allowed to tell anyone most about the experience, or at least the 'secret' stuff, even if they've only worked for the company for 2 years. There was a thread recently started by a member who hadn't posted in, I think, about 2 years just because he was hired in an Apple Retail Store. He could only post about the basics when he returned, though; from what I understand some Apple employees are hired specifically to check forums like these for people who don't follow the non-disclosure agreement. Many people have been fired as a result of this.

And there are a few members currently not posting on the forums because they're working for Apple as we speak.

About your application, I'm sorry, I can't realy help you :(. Maybe you could do a forum-wide search, as there are lots of threads started by people in your position. Anyway, good luck in getting hired :) *crosses fingers*

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.