Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Captain Planet

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Canada
Just recently like a few days ago, I've been on youTube and I was trying to watch videos...and usually, they load quickly, but now it's just really slow...like I have to wait almost 10 minutes for like a 4 minutes video...and it does that for every video...what's wrong?

Captain Planet

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Canada
Yeah, but I used to do so when it was working well also...but now I'm noticing more and more that pretty much anything I do on the internet takes more time to load...I think the problem might be my connection.

Macmadant

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2005
Yeah, but I used to do so when it was working well also...but now I'm noticing more and more that pretty much anything I do on the internet takes more time to load...I think the problem might be my connection.

Yeah, did you take the test, if so what was your score ? and what speed is your connection supposed to be ?, when mine really slowed down it worked after unplugging the modem for 30 seconds then plugging back in, after around 15 mins it was back to normal

Captain Planet

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 24, 2007
Canada
Well it seems to have helped. It's much better than before anyways...and videos are loading quicker. So I guess it was just my connection. I'm still running some downloads at the same time. I'll try it later without it...should be a tad better.

Macmadant

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2005
Well it seems to have helped. It's much better than before anyways...and videos are loading quicker. So I guess it was just my connection. I'm still running some downloads at the same time. I'll try it later without it...should be a tad better.

that's good, if the problem persists i would contact your ISP

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.