Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Games

Old Apr 15, 2007, 03:26 PM   #1
markw10
macrumors 6502

Best Gaming Controller for Mac-Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver?

I have a PC as well as a Xbox 360 and have played games on both. Now that I'm becoming more of a Mac person though I will get into some mac gaming. I'm trying to avoid having to buy too many controllers. Most of the games I'm fine with a gamepad but I like car racing games so a wheel controller would be nice. What I'm looking at is possibly the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows so that I can use the same controllers on both my XBox 360 and PC. My question, has anyone tried using this on a Mac?
If not I am interested in any suggestions of good gaming controllers for the Mac.
markw10 is offline   0
Old Apr 15, 2007, 04:02 PM   #2
applekid
macrumors 68020

Apparently the drivers do exist!:

http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/Pro...ller/OsxDriver

Came as a surprise to me. Not 100% sure if they work since I don't have the receiver, but please do let us know. I haven't heard anything in the news about it.
applekid is offline   1
Old Apr 15, 2007, 04:05 PM   #3
psychofreak
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by applekid View Post
Apparently the drivers do exist!:

http://tattiebogle.net/index.php/Pro...ller/OsxDriver

Came as a surprise to me. Not 100% sure if they work since I don't have the receiver, but please do let us know. I haven't heard anything in the news about it.
I don't have a wireless receiver but the wired one works well
psychofreak is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Games