Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grunze

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 16, 2006
Hi,

I'm looking for something fun to play on my mac... I've had enough bejeweled for the time being, but something else fun and addictive... I always likes that game where you shoot a bouncing ball and it slips into two, and so on...

Any ideas?
preferably something free on something online of that nature...

Thanks!

zimtheinvader

macrumors regular
Jan 10, 2005
the capitol
widgets!!!

I am a huge fan of the Reversi ("Othello") widget game, as well as pacman/asteroids widget
plus you can check the weather and view a webcam of the beach and stocks and whatnot while playing, heh

MarsUltor

macrumors member
Feb 2, 2007
check out luxor, it is really addictive, but you can only get the demo version... i lost a lot of work 'cause of that game

Vinnie_vw

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2005
the Netherlands
The following is a game that ALL should avoid. You really should. If you play it, prepare to lose a week of your life, if not more. Really, don't click the link, I'm about to give you, because a. it's free and b. the guy keeps updating it with new variants making you loose hour after hour to this addictiveness. After a while, you get to see permanent concentric circles in your vision of things to shoot, mazes to build, the flyers.. aah... the flyers. :eek:

Did I warn you enough? I don't think so. So once again. Don't click this link (really, please don't).

Ok, here you go. :rolleyes:

Desktop Tower Defence.. the most addictive game of 2007

nfcatt

macrumors member
May 7, 2006
Got me.

Hey Vinnie,

Thanks for nothing mate! I guess you did warn me..................life starts again after just 5 more minutes...

:D

headshot

macrumors newbie
Apr 17, 2007
Hi,
.. I always likes that game where you shoot a bouncing ball and it slips into two, and so on...

Have you considered the addicting COD series, like Pavlov's Apartment...you shoot a Nazi and 20 more come out of nowhere....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.