Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Piarco

macrumors 68030
Jun 24, 2004
Londinium
http://www.platformers.net/index/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=141&Itemid=33

Been confirmed, and we get a wireless guitar peripherial!

I have never play Guitar hero but have good things!

You may want to read the FAQ. This is an Apple Gaming specific forum now, and there is a dedicated console sub-forum (again, with a FAQ from the Good Doctor) which will be back up and running from May 1st. In the meantime expect this thread to be deleted or moved...

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Things are looking good...I'll be sure to pick this one up, not to mention Wireless guitar! Nice

I think this picture is also worth posting...looks pretty cool IMO

Attachments

• guitar-hero-iii-20070425035312257.jpg
    guitar-hero-iii-20070425035312257.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 181

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 15, 2006
Things are looking good...I'll be sure to pick this one up, not to mention Wireless guitar! Nice

Yeah the mock up is really nice!

I hope the real versian in completely white like that.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
UPDATE: GameSpot is reporting that according to Kai Huang in another interview, there will be both co-op and competitive online play for all versions of Guitar Hero 3 and there also will be wireless controllers.

I'm really liking that update, both of those would we so awesome with the Wii. I can only imagine.... too bad this isn't out now or i'd play nonstop this summer!! :eek:

applekid

macrumors 68020
Jul 3, 2003

And impractical! You gotta force your remote in the guitar somehow after probably using the remote to boot up the game in the first place. And possibly wear down the edges of your remote (which is why I think the got rid of the Wii Classic Controller clip at the last second).

The Wii Remote needs a better spot on the guitar or this is where the clip idea for the remote can work because you can make a padded and large enough clip to not make your remote wear out.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Hmm. I didn't like the PS2 version I played at some random students place one mad party ago. I doubt I'll get it myself. Just give me a friggin dance mat game :D no guitar or bongo controllers for me. I know the world loves this but I really don't see the appeal :eek:

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
http://www.platformers.net/index/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=141&Itemid=33

Been confirmed, and we get a wireless guitar peripherial!

I have never play Guitar hero but have good things!
WOW that is awesome! Xbox 360's wireless technology has yet to be broken according to Red Octane so instead the 360 got a ****** guitar (I prefer the les paul) and no wireless. I have wireless for my ps2 play it all the time. 360 was more or less to see what songs would be available later for download but given the price point I'm assed out. Anyway, now another reason to get a wii! PS...GH is the best game ever invented imho.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.