Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mich81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2006
redrizza.jpg

Does anyone know what typeface is used for this logo? Just the Rizza part.

Mich81

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 19, 2006
Thanks guys.... i tired what the font but it didnt work!

cheers
:)

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
Thanks guys.... i tired what the font but it didnt work!
Make sure that you give that site a fighting chance before giving up. Clean up your sample to remove extra text or other "noise" that aren't part of the type you want to identify, zap the stroking off, and so on. If you have a washed out sample, boost up the contrast, reduce colors or whatever it takes to bring the shape out so that a program can see the outlines.

RojoLeo

macrumors 6502
Mar 11, 2007
Austin, TX
Make sure that you give that site a fighting chance before giving up. Clean up your sample to remove extra text or other "noise" that aren't part of the type you want to identify, zap the stroking off, and so on. If you have a washed out sample, boost up the contrast, reduce colors or whatever it takes to bring the shape out so that a program can see the outlines.

Agreed. I got it to work with the picture you posted, I just had to spend 30 seconds on Photoshop separating the letters. It's a really great site. Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.