Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tivoli

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 25, 2007
Maybe this was posted already, I couldn't find it.
Time Magazine is having a poll: Who is the most influencial person of the year.
At the moment a certain Mr. Colbert is Nr.1 (who is he ??).
Steve Jobs is nr.5

So if you want you can go to http://www.time.com/time/specials en vote for Steve.

:apple:

Tom B.

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2006
London
I voted both of them 100.

And i gave 1 to George Bush and 100 to Osama Bin Laden and Kim Jong Il. Heheheheheee. Don't ask why.

echeck

macrumors 68000
Apr 20, 2004
Boise, Idaho
At the moment a certain Mr. Colbert is Nr.1 (who is he ??).

Stephen Colbert is an idiot that has a Daily Show spin off on Comedy Central called "The Colbert Report".

I can't stand the show. I used to tune in to the Daily Show every now and then, but that was before Stewart decided that he had a political message to spew forth. :rolleyes:

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
I can't stand the show. I used to tune in to the Daily Show every now and then, but that was before Stewart decided that he had a political message to spew forth. :rolleyes:

The Daily Show has always been political, even when that other guy hosted.

Trogloxene

macrumors regular
Apr 17, 2007
Looks like it is pretty fluid at the moment. Steve was at 4 with Rowlings at #1 for a popular book series?

-T

echeck

macrumors 68000
Apr 20, 2004
Boise, Idaho
The Daily Show has always been political, even when that other guy hosted.

Not as much as it has been for the past couple years. Granted Bush makes it very easy to make fun of him, and the premise of the show is to spoof news programs, but I just get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again.

I voted for Steve and Shigeru. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.