Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iGav

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 9, 2002
Fireman Sam said:
"so she walked him down here and asked us to have a look at it and we went to work and we managed to get it off in no time."

"But only after we stopped laughing our f**king heads off first" I bet. :p

I can't believe his mum walked her little angel down to the fire station with his toilet seat halo. Ahahahahahahahahaha.

The humiliation

lancestraz

macrumors 6502a
Nov 27, 2005
RI
What the **** was he sticking his head in a toilet for? I guess when you're two years old, anything is possible.

My favorite part.
Firefighter Chris Cox said:
"We put some dish washing liquid on his head and ears and it slid off nice as pie.
Easy as pie? WTF?

noaccess

macrumors 6502
Jun 11, 2005
Isn't it obvious? The kid's a born ****head.
Uhm, he's 2 yrs. old. At that age, they have no conception of 'germs' or anything like that and they make up excuses to do just about anything.

The sad part is his family inflating this thing turning it into a press article, and BBC actually thinking this is good enough material to just publish.

Big deal, the family could have released the kid themselves from that toilet seat instead of turning to the authorities. I imagine that kid still living with his parents in his 40s in their 'safe bubble'.

Queso

Suspended
Mar 4, 2006
The sad part is his family inflating this thing turning it into a press article, and BBC actually thinking this is good enough material to just publish.
BBC Local News is full of nonsense like this. What I worry about is the mother didn't have the sense to try any form of Lube™ herself. That's supposed to be something we all know through common sense.

Still, quite an amusing story if one that the kid will never be allowed to forget. I just wish we'd had pictures :)

Jaffa Cake

macrumors Core
Aug 1, 2004
The City of Culture, Englandshire
Uh, where's the news story?
There's a link at the end of the OP. ;)

I'm in agreement with dynamicv – 'stories' like this one are typical local BBC news fodder, the editors lap this sort of thing up. We never get anything as exciting up here, unfortunately, just reports on whether Louth should get a supermarket or not.

As for this young lad, perhaps a future career as a gurning champion beckons? :p

_40087732_anne.jpg

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
wow, how the heck does one go about doing this?

And who's head is that big!!

****I kind of what to do see if I can fit in mine , but don't want to risk getting stuck :( ***

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
He's lucky his head got stuck. If he was able to go further down, he'd be eating his own feces, and his mother would be taking him to the hospital with poo in his mouth rather than a toilet-seat stuck on his head. :eek:

"Excuse me, sir, but your son's diet is terrible! What have you been feeding him?"

yojitani

macrumors 68000
Apr 28, 2005
An octopus's garden
Ah! This happened in Braintree, enough said. Seriously, I went to school just down the road from there in Coggeshall. It's a totally messed up place. Hard to explain...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.