Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TantalizedMind

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 5, 2007
I just bought a Razer Deathadder yesterday. My only (big) complaint is the scroll wheel. On screen it either scrolls down too short, or lags way too much. I use USB Overdrive X, and would like to know if I can change setting on the scroll speed and agility of it.

I can't try other USB manipulating software becuase I'm still using 10.3.9 because Steve Jobs wants me to wait ANOTHER HALF A #^%&(#%(& YEAR for 10.5.

Thanks guys!

TantalizedMind

Suspended
Original poster
Feb 5, 2007
Maybe a stupid idea but... What happens when you use the mac driver for the 1.6 Pro Solutions?

That didn't work. BUT there is a sensitivity option for the scroll wheel on USB Overdrive X. It was right there in front of me. Good thing too. I was about to return the mouse.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
That's why I have bought the 1.6 because there isn't an official driver for the other Razors. Also the 1.6 looks better with a Mac and has the same specs as the other Razers.

So are the Razer Pro 1.6 the only Mac compatible Razer Mice out there or does the Diamondback, etc work as well.

I want to buy a new Razer mouse and not sure which to get.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.