Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old May 20, 2007, 01:32 PM   #1
zblaxberg

Removing application enhancer?

So today I decided to try out shapeshifter... It was using too much ram and I didn't really like it so I went to uninstall it. Clicked the button and great, no more shapeshifter...but there was this application enhancer thing that came with it and I didn't need it before so why should I keep it now? So I go and search on google on how to remove it and I found a thing that said to kill the ape process which I did and then to go and delete certain files...well not all of these files are existent. Can anyone help me?

EDIT: wow...am I stupid or what..I went into troubleshooting for it and what do you know...there is an uninstall button...god I feel stupid...first mac here so i'm still getting used to it.
zblaxberg is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old May 21, 2007, 03:47 AM   #2
Bobjob186
macrumors 6502

don't be hard on yourself, you figured it out that's all that matters

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help