Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Jun 26, 2003, 08:30 AM   #1
mbustamante
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to mbustamante Send a message via Yahoo to mbustamante
G5 Out Today!

I was looking at my e-mail and I got one form apple telling me to take a look at the new G5! it's AWSOME! http://www.apple.com/powermac/ or visit the website. Their is also a New iChat with a ccamera capiability, a new camera they made(webcam) called iSight, and a sneak peak at 10.3! Also, a new version of safari 1.0(NOT BETA TESTING!) is out!
Old Jun 26, 2003, 08:33 AM   #2
Wyrm
macrumors 6502

Question Re: G5 Out Today!

Quote:
Originally posted by mbustamante
I was looking at my e-mail and I got one form apple telling me to take a look at the new G5! it's AWSOME! http://www.apple.com/powermac/ or visit the website. Their is also a New iChat with a ccamera capiability, a new camera they made(webcam) called iSight, and a sneak peak at 10.3! Also, a new version of safari 1.0(NOT BETA TESTING!) is out!
WTF? Where have you been? Under a rock?
Wyrm is offline   0
Old Jun 26, 2003, 08:33 AM   #3
tjwett
macrumors 68000

HOLY CRAP! How come nobody caught wind of this sooner? This is huge stuff-wait, what? A week ago? Oh, whoops.
Old Jun 26, 2003, 08:35 AM   #4
jxyama
macrumors 68040

Talking

um... you must not come here too often, eh? i think we are all still recovering from the hangover from Monday night when all of this stuff was announced...

if you thought the email was exciting, you should have been here for the live WWDC coverage!

do stop by more often from now on... pretty fun stuff going on here.
jxyama is offline   0
Old Jun 26, 2003, 08:58 AM   #5
mbustamante
macrumors newbie

Send a message via AIM to mbustamante Send a message via Yahoo to mbustamante
well pelase pardon me, I just got an e-mail form apple about it and I am happy that it is out but whatever if you are going to be rude about it, whatever. I guess I won't come here anymore if I know everyone is going to be a snot.
Old Jun 26, 2003, 09:09 AM   #6
Wyrm
macrumors 6502

Quote:
well pelase pardon me, I just got an e-mail form apple about it and I am happy that it is out but whatever if you are going to be rude about it, whatever. I guess I won't come here anymore if I know everyone is going to be a snot.
So you rushed on over here to post that message?! Completely ignoring the news, this site, this site's forum (like the last 100 threads), that the info is publicly available on apple's site and pretty much everyone here has read it several times, apple and IBM's press releases or the possibility that everyone else here got that e-mail too?

Just goes to show you - there is no such thing as a dumb post... just dumb posters.

-Wyrm
Wyrm is offline   0
Old Jun 26, 2003, 09:25 AM   #7
Sun Baked
macrumors G5

I know some people have trouble with this newfangled idea put forth by the railroads (time zones), but to be this far off can only be explained by a time warp.
Old Jun 26, 2003, 09:45 AM   #8
Mr. Anderson
Moderator emeritus

Send a message via AIM to Mr. Anderson
Quote:
you have to realize that this was a huge deal - the forums were closed - and its also been known for weeks that Jobs was going to do the keynote at WWDC.

In the future, before posting something *big*, do a search and see if its already been posted. In most cases, and especially if Apple sends you an email, you won't be the first.

Thanks,

D

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers