Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Mac Scene

Old Jun 26, 2003, 08:24 PM   #1
BigJayhawk
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to BigJayhawk
MacWhispers removes its Forums/Comments

MANY POSTS expressed to MacWhispers that they should not continue to rant that the G-5 Powerbooks ABSOLUTELY WOULD BE READY for WWDC regardless of whatever everyone else says. Given that many, many rumors that were posted on MacWhispers over the past months have turned out to be COMPLETELY FALSE -- if not completely FABRICATED, they should have listened.

After the WWDC announcements, many of comments got downright NASTY. (I posted some critical recommendations to back off a bit BEFORE Monday's announcements, but the posts AFTER the Announcements were VERY HARSH.)

I did not read through all of the criticism before MacWhispers pulled the plug on the system but from what I saw there was NOT A PEEP from MacWhispers (Jack) and then the comments disappeared altogether. Maybe MacWhispers can shed some more light (hopefully with all due humility) on what happened.
BigJayhawk is offline   0
Old Jun 26, 2003, 09:39 PM   #2
Flowbee
macrumors 68030

Let me get this straight... you actually want to read *more* from MacWhispers? Six months of lies haven't been enough for you?

Please, God, no.
Old Jun 26, 2003, 10:13 PM   #3
BigJayhawk
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to BigJayhawk
Just wondering how many complete misses it will take to hear a few simple words of humility.

Even arn admits when he misses a call and we all know that he's the MacRumors God!
BigJayhawk is offline   0
Old Jun 26, 2003, 10:36 PM   #4
Sun Baked
macrumors G5

At least he's immodest...
Quote:
fresh:

You've misstated a couple of my published articles. And, frankly, the people a I deal with each in the "in the know" Mac community seem to like and respect me pretty well... even though I am, I admit, a touch on the immodest side.

And, as has been stated here by others: If you have a problem deriving entertainment from my site, why do you come here?... are you some sort of self-appointed "protector of the people?"
Posted by MacWhispers at June 25, 2003 08:57 AM
Edit ---

Where is he?

Did he jump into a hole and hide?

Last edited by Sun Baked; Jun 28, 2003 at 01:04 AM.
Sun Baked is offline   0
Old Jul 9, 2003, 07:35 PM   #5
ThomasJefferson
macrumors 6502

Talking whisper to my hand

Would anybody here like to buy a slightly used MacTable?

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Mac Scene