Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bobber205

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Nov 15, 2005
Oregon
How do I change to 3 person instead of 1st person? I can't seem to find it in the options.

Eric5h5

macrumors 68020
Dec 9, 2004
If you do configure controls, it's whatever you have "toggle Behind View" set to. But you'd be crazy to use that for anything other than vehicles.

--Eric

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
Yea, it's F4. Just beware, that when in 3rd person view, you are always targeting to the head level of the enemy, if he and you are on the same floor. In other, words, you cant move your aim top and bottom, just left and right.

dmw007

macrumors G4
May 26, 2005
Working for MI-6
If you do configure controls, it's whatever you have "toggle Behind View" set to. But you'd be crazy to use that for anything other than vehicles.

--Eric

I agree, it is interesting to change it to a 3rd person perspective, but it just makes it harder to shoot others and easier to be shot at in my experience using it. :eek: :)

Osarkon

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2006
Wales
I agree, it is interesting to change it to a 3rd person perspective, but it just makes it harder to shoot others and easier to be shot at in my experience using it. :eek: :)

Seconded. Interesting for about the 30 seconds until you realise you're not killing anyone easily in that view and you're just easy prey. Best to keep to 1st Person. :D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.