Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ian w

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 3, 2007
Hi, everyone! I am currently travelling and have a mac formatted ipod. I have put some music on in a few places on the way, but the shop has done it for me as they were all pcs. I finally found a place in Thailand with Macs and plugged my ipod in to firstly update the software and also to delete some stuff, relabel things and create some new playlists.
The first problem I had was that when I tried to update software it just kept the spinning bar on and didnt ever seem to connect. So i left it in the end. the other problem I had was when I got my ipod back and started listening to things it keeps skipping tracks and I cant see to play them. If i put on an album it may skip the first few tracks then play the 4th the the 6th or maybe non of the album at all and return to the menu!. It also seems to have added album pics for a few tracks without me doing anything. I have reset the ipos a few times and it doesnt sem to work.
Has anyone else had any problems like this and if so what should i do please. I am desperate as my ipod is my most precious thing while I am travelling :-(

Thanks for any help you can give

Ian

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.