Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Hello,
Does anyone out there know if they will cover or reveal anything happening there at the WWDC conference in SF on TV like G4 a computer cable channel?
That would sure be good information if they did or to get a heads up of what is going to be offered in the next few weeks? :apple:

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Hello,
Does anyone out there know if they will cover or reveal anything happening there at the WWDC conference in SF on TV like G4 a computer cable channel?
That would sure be good information if they did or to get a heads up of what is going to be offered in the next few weeks? :apple:

Wow I am surprised that no one responded to this question. So no one heard anything about the WWDC being on any computer tv station just as G4 (Old TechTV Channel) on cable or satellite? I know macrumors has a live section on events happening which is cool, and I just wanted to know if there was going to be any tv coverage if anyone knew anything?:)

aspro

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2005
Hobart, Australia
There hasn't been anything live in the last few years as far as I know, but small coverage after the fact of whatever has been announced is likely.

screensaver400

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2005
IIRC, the last live broadcast Apple event was the iPod mini intro. Becky Worley (sp?) was the anchor for TechTV. Ah, the good old days...

negatv1

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2005
MI
G4? I thought they only played sitcom re-runs and anime these days? Doubt you'll watch anything semi-useful on that channel these days.

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
G4? I thought they only played sitcom re-runs and anime these days? Doubt you'll watch anything semi-useful on that channel these days.

To tell you the truth, I don't really care for the show much since they drop Leo as I really enjoyed him on the show known as TechTV or Call for Help. He owns a PC and a Apple and talked about both. I miss that show. Since G4 took it over it has went downhill in my opinion.

I did see them do a review show on Comdex, and the comsumer electronics show so I thought they might have enough brains to review the WWDC show as well. I will check the listings and see. If I find out anything I will post it here. :)

WizardHunt

macrumors 68000
Original poster
May 11, 2007
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Hello,

I just watched G4 TV and yes they covered it for those who want to know. They did about 1/4 of their show on the apple events. Check your cable or satellite listings for the channel you need. However Macrumors Live Event did a awesome job on the coverage.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.